I know it’s dreaded, but it may be time to replace your current Home Comfort System if you have any of these signs:
1) Your equipment needs frequent repairs and your energy bills are going up.
2) Your heat pump or air conditioner is more the 10 years old.
High efficiency heat pumps and condensers, when installed correctly, can save up to 20% on heating and cooling costs.
3) Your furnace or boiler is more than 15 years old.
High efficient furnaces are up to 15% more efficient conventional furnaces. And high efficiency boilers up to 5% more efficient.
4) Some rooms in your home are too hot or too cold.
Improper equipment, equipment operation, and venting may all be issues.
5) You do not have a programmable thermostat.
If noone is home for long periods of the day, having a programmable thermostat installed by Cary Heating, can save you money and energy while your at work or sleeping.
6) Your home has humidity problems.
Inefficient equipment and/or equipment operation, inadequate equipment and leaky duct work can cause cause air to be too dry in winter and too humid in summer.
7) Your home has excessive dust.
Leaky duct work can pull dust & debris from attics, crawl spaces and/or basements.
8) Your equipment is noisy.
The duct system in your home could be undersized, or, you could have a problems with the indoor coil of your cooling equipment.
Cary Heating & Air Conditioning offers FREE estimates on any new installation of home heating or cooling equipment. Call today – 608-782-0977.